Saturday 13 August 2016

Introduction to Annette's Adventures

I've decided to keep a blog for my upcoming holiday to Australia and New Zealand. I'll be posting my pics (when I have access to a computer over there - thanks, Soggy!) so family and friends back home can enjoy my adventures from the comfort of their armchairs.

Let the countdown commence!

37 days to go...        
               

Feel free to comment on my posts, and I'll do my best to reply (that's if I'm not out having too much fun with Selena and her family, or partaking of elevenses with the hobbits!).



5 comments:

  1. The Adventurous One Herself (a.k.a. Annette)13 August 2016 at 23:19

    Just testing the Name/URL option. You can put your name in the Name section, and leave the URL blank. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I speak on behalf of everyone following that we are all very excited to join you on your adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete